Altered books, altered words

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 25, 2005
      "Altered Words" is a twice-yearly print publication for the members of
      the International Society of Altered Book Artists (ISABA). The winter
      issue will concentrate on Altered Books as Journals. We use journals
      to express our emotions and experiences. As artists, we use them to
      experiment, explore new techniques, and capture ideas for future work.
      Journals can facilitate the creative process as well as become tools
      for emotional healing. What does the word "journal" evoke for you?
      We will be accepting art submissions through October 10, 2005. Mail
      original artwork to:

      Kristina Solheim
      556 Salvatierra Walk,
      Serra House,