RE: [bookartsconnection] Printmaking for Book Artists

  • Sara Norquay
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 23, 2005
      Greetings Artists and Friends.

      to enroll in my Adult Ed Printmaking for Book Artists class, I am offering a
      four week class at another location. Please see the flyer pasted below.

      Sara

      Printmaking for Book Artists
      Four Friday afternoons from 2:00 to 4:30 PM
      September 30 to October 21, 2005

      Live Oak Unitarian Church, 820 North Fairview, Goleta, CA

      Sara Norquay is offering a short course in relief block printing for using
      in beautiful handmade books. A variety of printing techniques will be
      demonstrated along with several different book structures, and some
      approaches to planning content. Students will take home at least one
      completed book.

      Course fee: $85.00, materials fee: $15.00. Paper, ink, relief blocks and
      special tools will be supplied. Class size will be limited. Need 6
      participants for the class to go.

      It is suggested that students bring some basic tools to facilitate work. We
      will be sharing cutters , brayers, etc.
      Basic tools: pair of scissors, glue stick, 12 inch ruler, pencil, black
      Sharpie, sketchbook or notebook.

      For signing up or for more information call: 967-9650 or email:
      slnorquay@...

      Cut along this line.

      My check is enclosed for ________________________ I will pay at first
      class: ________

      Please mail checks, payable to Sara Norquay, to:
      6210 Westmorland Place, Goleta, CA 93117