Re: [bookartsconnection] Medieval Tight Back book workshop at Hiromi Paper

  • askengel@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 27, 2005
      I'm getting conflicting information as to the actual date of this workshop.
      It's posted in one place as being August 7th, and elsewhere it's saying
      August 14th. ??? Anyone on the bookarts connection attending?

    • Angela Harkavy
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 27, 2005
        HI,
        I am not attending but I notice it too. It is posted with 2 dates one out
        and other in.
        Angela

        > I'm getting conflicting information as to the actual date of this
        > workshop.
        > It's posted in one place as being August 7th, and elsewhere it's saying
        > August 14th. ??? Anyone on the bookarts connection attending?

      • rosequeen48
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 28, 2005
          --- In bookartsconnection@yahoogroups.com, askengel@a... wrote:
          > I'm getting conflicting information as to the actual date of this
          workshop.
          > It's posted in one place as being August 7th, and elsewhere it's saying
          > August 14th. ??? Anyone on the bookarts connection attending?

          I didn't notice this discrepancy myself, so I'm sorry for the
          confusion. The workshop was originally schedule for the 14th, but has
          been moved back to the 7th. I have asked Hiromi to correct its website.