new site

  • Tia O'Connor
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 24, 2005
      Hi everybody!
      My name is Tia O'Connor and I live in Romania. In my spare time I make
      handmade objects. I have started a short while ago and I've also made a
      website that introduces my work. Please have a look, any feedback is
      welcome.

      www.seahorse-design.com/tia/home.php
    • rosequeen48
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 25, 2005
        --- In bookartsconnection@yahoogroups.com, Tia O'Connor <tia@s...> wrote:

        > Hi everybody!
        > My name is Tia O'Connor and I live in Romania. In my spare time I make
        > handmade objects. I have started a short while ago and I've also made a
        > website that introduces my work. Please have a look, any feedback is
        > welcome.
        >
        > www.seahorse-design.com/tia/home.php

        Tia, I think you get the prize for being the list member furthest from
        Santa Barbara/Ventura counties! I enjoyed looking at your site, esp.
        your books, which are very adventurous and lots of fun!