Robert Sabuda does it again

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 15, 2005
      From: RobertSabuda.com
      To: jill@...
      Sent: Wednesday, June 15, 2005 9:09 AM
      Subject: "Dinosaurs!" Pop-up Book is NOW Available!!

      Dear Pop-up Fans!

      Robert Sabuda and Matthew Reinhart's highly anticipated "Dinosaurs! Encyclopedia Prehistorica" is finally here!

      This awe-inspiring tribute to the world's most beloved extinct animals is one of the biggest pop-up books to ever come out of Robert and Matthew's studio!

      Pre-order NOW and we'll GUARANTEE a first edition with bookplate SIGNED by both Robert Sabuda and Matthew Reinhart! Order NOW before your chances of getting this incredible book goes the way of the dinosaurs!

      Be sure to find out if you're our contest winner and enter our latest contest to win a unique promo piece for "Dinosaurs" including six amazing pop-ups SIGNED by both Robert and Matthew! All this and more is at RobertSabuda.com NOW, so click the link below or go directly to www.robertsabuda.com.

      http://www.robertsabuda.com

      To unsubscribe, please click here