RE:Fiberarts Mag.

  • Mary Stanley
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 14, 2005
      Check out the new Summer issue of FiberArts Magazine....some fun book arts included as well as an article by Gail Rieke Called "The Artist as Traveler"...

      Another article "An Art Form Learns to Fly"....A brief history highlights the potential of the artist's book...

      I had my son's 5th grade class each make a "Booklace" ....a small book made into a necklace....they were really wonderful and they loved the project. Then we made a larger version as a "thank You" for their teacher. Each student collaged a page on water color paper with their name and what they liked about the year. We put it together with eyelets on the top of each page and connected it with wire and beads. A surprise gift for their teacher this Friday.

      Mary Stanley