Call for submissions

  • rosequeen48
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 6, 2005
      Culled from another bookarts list:

      I'm the editor of The Crafts Report magazine, a national business
      magazine for artists, and wanted to let you know that our September
      2005 issue will be featuring book and paper artists.

      I was wondering if there was a way that you could inform members of
      this and let them know that we are seeking high-quality images of
      their work, either by snail mail or digital by e-mail, and 100 words
      describing how and where they find the best markets to sell their
      work. They should also include their name, city and state, and contact
      information to be printed as well (URL, phone, e-mail, etc.)

      Submissions will be considered for our Insight section. The deadline
      is June 16, 2005. But submissions can be sent now to keep on file.
      Heather Skelly
      The Crafts Report
      100 Rogers Road
      Wilmington, DE 19801