you never saw paper like this

    Message 1 of 2 , May 29, 2005
      http://ls.la.asu.edu/paperproject/index.html

      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 13, 2005
        Some of you may be interested in two shows currently up in Santa
        Barbara and in Camarillo. "The Power of Word" at Westmont College's
        Reynolds Gallery has an intriguing collection of 2- and 3-dimensional
        works around the theme - some serious, some quite humorous. While
        not a "book arts" show, there are many elements book artists will
        appreciate - and Cathy Molholm's basket is woven entirely of
        dictionary pages. The gallery is open weekdays 10-4 and the show is
        up through June 30.

        On the campus of CSUCI in Camarillo, Studio Channel Islands Art
        Center has three concurrent fiber arts shows which have many
        beautiful and fun garments, sculptural works, etc. In addition to
        the exhibits, a number of events are planned including demonstrations
        every Saturday afternoon. The show is up through July. The campus
        is a bit off the beaten track (take Lewis Road south from 101) but I
        was glad I made the effort to find it. (You can get more info at
        www.studiochannelislands.org)