RE: [bookartsconnection] A studio for rent in Paris

  • Sara Norquay
    Message 1 of 2 , May 16 12:32 AM
      I have been staying in Paris since early April and have met a wonderful
      woman who teaches French and is also an artist. She is looking for someone
      to rent her apartment and stiudio for the summer. I can recommend it as I
      visit it three times a week. It's fabulous! The rent is also extremely good.
      Check out her website and email her for more information.

      Sara

      For Rent in Menilmontant, Paris - 20th Arrondissement near Pere LaChaise
      Metro

      A beautiful two floor apartment/studio with one bedroom, living room,
      kitchen, bathroom, WC, two double beds, and a large artist's studio. The
      light is exceptional and the neighborhood interesting.

      Available from June 1, to August 30, 2005

      2,500 Euros per month.

      Please call 33 1 43 49 56 43 or email peggysibille@...
      Website: www.peggysibille.com