an extraordinary book

    Message 1 of 2 , May 14, 2005
      BOOKS | May 11, 2005
      The Poetic Hearts of Mayan Women Writ Large
      By DINITIA SMITH
      From mud huts, an unlikely publishing endeavor: "Incantations" collects transcriptions and translations of poetry by 150 Mayan women.

      CLICK ON TITLE TO GO TO COMPLETE ARTICLE

    • Sara Norquay
      Message 2 of 2 , May 16, 2005
        I have been staying in Paris since early April and have met a wonderful
        woman who teaches French and is also an artist. She is looking for someone
        to rent her apartment and stiudio for the summer. I can recommend it as I
        visit it three times a week. It's fabulous! The rent is also extremely good.
        Check out her website and email her for more information.

        Sara

        For Rent in Menilmontant, Paris - 20th Arrondissement near Pere LaChaise
        Metro

        A beautiful two floor apartment/studio with one bedroom, living room,
        kitchen, bathroom, WC, two double beds, and a large artist's studio. The
        light is exceptional and the neighborhood interesting.

        Available from June 1, to August 30, 2005

        2,500 Euros per month.

        Please call 33 1 43 49 56 43 or email peggysibille@...
        Website: www.peggysibille.com