the dictionary project

  • elena mary siff
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 23, 2005
      just found out about a super project using pages from a discarded
      dictionary..some stunning work here ...<http://www.dynamodesign.com/
      dictionary.project.html> enjoy...elena
    • askengel@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 24, 2005
        This SOUNDED like an interesting project, but I was curious to see
        some of the pieces of art. I couldn't find any pictures.
      • askengel@aol.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 24, 2005
          Ooops. Cancel that previous comment. I see that you
          need to click on each person's name. Sorry.