Hiromi Paper email

  • rosequeen48
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 7, 2005
      For those of you not already on Hiromi's mailing list:

      Greetings form Hiromi Paper International! World of Washi Newsletter
      Spring 2005 is ready to view on our website now! We will have a book
      binding workshop on May 1, 2005. Please see more detail at
      http://www.hiromipaper.com/product/Workshop-Tania.htm View our
      Newsletter at: http://www.hiromipaper.com/hpi_newsletter.htm If you
      have any questions, please give us an email or a call! Best regards,
      Ayami Hiromi Paper International 2525 Michigan Ave. Unit G-9 Santa
      Monica, CA 90404 (310)998-0098 (310)998-0028 www.hiromipaper.com
      washi@...