edible digital paper

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 19, 2005
      Please join us for the Edible Books Show and Tea sponsored by the Columbia
      College Chicago Center for Book and Paper Arts and the Columbia College
      Library. This year we are thrilled to count as one of our participants
      Homaro Cantu, world-reknown chef of Moto and creator of incredible edible
      papers which he prints out using a Canon inkjet printer. (So this relates
      to the recent BookArts-L discussion about inkjet printing as well!)

      The event is free to those who make a book (see below for how to RSVP), and
      $10 for those who come to eat the books. Proceeds will benefit the Columbia
      College Chicago Book & Paper Center bindery equipment fund.

      Edible Books Show and Tea
      Friday, April 1st, 2005, 6:00 to 8:00 pm
      The Columbia College Library
      3rd Floor 624 South Michigan Ave.
      Chicago, Illinois 60605

      RSVPs:
      MAKE A BOOK
      RSVP by Friday, March 25th, 5pm
      Cost: Free, but we need your name and the title of your piece
      email jen_thomas@... or call 312-344-6635

      EAT A BOOK
      RSVP by Thursday, March 31, 5pm
      Cost: $10 (payable at the door)
      email Michelle.Ferguson@... or call 312-344-7384

      To get your creative juices flowing, you may want to peruse the pictures from
      some of our past shows:
      http://www.colum.edu/centers/bpa/gallery/exhibitions2004/ediblebooks.html
      http://www.colum.edu/centers/bpa/gallery/exhibitions2003/ediblebooks.html