Collage exhibit

  • Jeanette Mustacich
    Message 1 of 3 , May 20, 2002
      There's a wonderful exhibit of collage and assemblage pieces which include
      letterforms, "The Literate Collage", this month in the glass showcase in the
      lobby of the Downtown Library. The work is from Karen Browdy's three adult ed
      classes, and is very worth seeing. While you're there, take a look in the
      Faulkner Gallery at the SB Printmakers Show--some terrific work there, too.
      Jeanette Mustacich
    • lolomama@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , May 22, 2002
        Thanks for the tips, Jeanette! Lois

        Message 3 of 3 , May 22, 2002
          Great shows, both of them. Thanks for alerting me ---Jill Littlewood