Bummer!

  • Jeanette Mustacich
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 16, 2001
      Looks like the e-muse isn't with me tonight, so I'll just give you the info.
      the old fashioned way. I'll also try the graphic again just in case I get
      lucky.

      Santa Barbara Postcard Group & Marymount School Student Collage Artists invite
      you to visit "Artfully Postal: The Art of the Postcard".

      Where: Ridley-Tree Education Center
      1600 Santa Barbara St.
      When: Now-Monday, Oct. 29
      Mon.-Fri. 9-5
      Tues.&Wed. 6:30-9:30 p.m.

      The Santa Barbara Postcard Group consists of ten local artists who have been
      sending each other surprising mail art for the last twelve months.
      Marymount students in grades K-8 would like you to see the wonderful collaged
      postcards that they created.

    • Mary Heebner
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 17, 2001
        Thanks! I will go take a look
        Mary
        http://www.maryheebner.com/

        > From: Jeanette Mustacich <jmustacich@...>
        > Date: 16 Oct 2001 23:31:56 PDT
        > To: bookartsconnection@yahoogroups.com
        > Subject: [bookartsconnection] Bummer!
        >
        > Looks like the e-muse isn't with me tonight, so I'll just give you the info.
        > the old fashioned way. I'll also try the graphic again just in case I get
        > lucky.
        >
        > Santa Barbara Postcard Group & Marymount School Student Collage Artists invite
        > you to visit "Artfully Postal: The Art of the Postcard".
        >
        > Where: Ridley-Tree Education Center
        > 1600 Santa Barbara St.
        > When: Now-Monday, Oct. 29
        > Mon.-Fri. 9-5
        > Tues.&Wed. 6:30-9:30 p.m.
        >
        > The Santa Barbara Postcard Group consists of ten local artists who have been
        > sending each other surprising mail art for the last twelve months.
        > Marymount students in grades K-8 would like you to see the wonderful collaged
        > postcards that they created.

      • Sara Norquay
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 17, 2001
          Jeanette,

          Thanks for trying. There must be someone who knows how to post stuff with
          the bookart group. When you find out let me know, too.

          Do you by any chance have Sue Warren's phone number? I want to contact her
          and her husband John about our holiday music show here at Crane in which we
          are teaching the kids some sign language.

          Thanks for adding your student cards. The Postcard show is much enhanced by
          them.

          Talk to you soon.

          Sara

        • Barry A. Kintner
          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 17, 2001
            Good day all -
            -- Yahoogroups, as most all other Email based groups prohibits attachments - as far as I know. They would be well served by allowing
            only text based messages also - this only means that you would have to "copy" and referring URLs into your browser's address window
            instead on "clicking" on a link. Security reasons - and a much better choice.
            Enjoy

            Barry A. Kintner, Phoenix, Arizona