printmaker meets papermaker

    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 25 9:23 PM
      This comes from a paper making list serv I am on. Jill Littlewood

      This winter I have been making some special paper for "my" woodcut
      printmaker, Maria Arango. She has been chosen to make prints for the
      Nevada Governor's Art Council Awards Commission and - yippee! - she
      chose me to make the paper. Maria is an absolutely fantastic
      printmaker - and a super person too. She's wonderful to work with and
      a very talented artist to boot, so it is a thrill for me to be
      involved in this project. My biggest sheets yet! (19"x23")

      If you would like to see the blocks, prints & paper, and read about
      this project, here's the link:

      http://www.1000woodcuts.com/gaac/projectdiary.html

      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 26 8:46 AM
        i do do do want to see them, but the page won't display. any ideas?

        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 27 9:52 AM
          I don't know if anyone else had this problem - if so, do a search for Maria
          Arango. Google took me right to her webpages.

          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 27 10:22 AM
            I tried it again and it worked just fine. sorry.

            they are gorgeous. way.