Re: [bookartsconnection] Post of Proposal for May 18th meeting

    Message 1 of 11 , May 16, 2002
      Here's what Lisa posted on May 1, which was still in my inbox:

      1. Bringing instruction/reference publications from
      our personal libraries in the afore mentioned areas of
      interest, even flyers, catalogs, or bibliography lists
      are great resources.

      2. We bring small, portable projects we're working on
      and have an open studio.

      3. Use the day to create a collaborative project, like
      developing a 3-hour 'round-robin' that we can
      contribute to the So-Called Books Exhibit.

      Please post any other suggestions and feedback.

      Remember to bring submissions for "So-Called Books"
      between now & Sunday, May 19th!

      Thanks,
      artboox@...