pop-ups (late for valentine's - sorry)

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 15 10:26 AM
      Hello Pop-up Fan!

      February is the month of love and we have the perfect treats to give your loved ones! Make a lovable, huggable pop-up Valentine bear or send out one of Robert's FABULOUS Flower Pop-up Notecards (reprinted due to such high demand!). If you missed Robert's TV holiday appearances make sure to check out our new video links and the February Pop-up Book Pick, Love Bugs! Enter the latest contest and YOU could win a handmade pop-up card signed by Robert!

      http://www.robertsabuda.com

      We'll see you there!

      All this and much more is at RobertSabuda.com NOW, so click the link below or go directly to www.robertsabuda.com.