Re: [bookartsconnection] Post of Proposal for May 18th meeting

  • k.mar
    Message 1 of 11 , May 16 9:27 AM
      Ok- I don't have this, how do you find it this #102?? All I need to know is
      is it at 1?
      Kathleen
      Message 2 of 11 , May 16 9:48 AM
        Here's what Lisa posted on May 1, which was still in my inbox:

        1. Bringing instruction/reference publications from
        our personal libraries in the afore mentioned areas of
        interest, even flyers, catalogs, or bibliography lists
        are great resources.

        2. We bring small, portable projects we're working on
        and have an open studio.

        3. Use the day to create a collaborative project, like
        developing a 3-hour 'round-robin' that we can
        contribute to the So-Called Books Exhibit.

        Please post any other suggestions and feedback.

        Remember to bring submissions for "So-Called Books"
        between now & Sunday, May 19th!

        Thanks,
        artboox@...