Call for submissions for Mobilivre-Bookmobile

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 24, 2005
      MOBILIVRE-BOOKMOBILE CALL FOR SUBMISSIONS!

      2005 Submission Deadline: Feb. 1st, 2005

      You are invited to submit your bookworks, zines, and independent
      publications to be juried for the 2005 North American tour of projet
      MOBILIVRE-BOOKMOBILE project. The collection will be selected based on
      inventive explorations of the book as a system and creative manipulations of
      its form. Works that are politically engaging, collaboratively produced and
      works that challenge conventional conceptions of "the book" are encouraged.
      A jury will be held in March to determine the 2005 selection. Good luck!

      For more information and an application form, go to www.mobilivre.org

      Limitations:
      Space in the Airstream is limited so extremely large submissions may not be
      appropriate. There is no limit to the number of submissions per person.

      Send it:
      To submit, please complete the APPLICATION FORM available at
      www.mobilivre.org/submit. Print a copy for each additional submission.
      SUBMISSIONS WITHOUT APPLICATION FORMS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.

      Warning:
      As the collection will be traveling on bumpy roads and handled by many
      readers, your bookwork may suffer a little wear and tear during the tour.
      Please keep this in mind when you submit a one of a kind bookwork.

      Send the book work with an APPLICATION FORM, and a self addressed envelope
      to:

      CANADA
      project MOBILIVRE-BOOKMOBILE project
      PO Box 42062
      Montreal, Que, H2W 2T3

      U.S.
      project MOBILIVRE-BOOKMOBILE project
      c/o Space 1026
      1026 Arch Street
      Philadelphia PA 19107

      Reply:
      If your work is selected we will contact you by e-mail or mail. If your work
      is not selected, it will either be kept as a donation and become part of our
      permanent collection, or we can return it to you safely in the self
      addressed envelope that you totally sent us. Thanks for your participation!

      Please forward this email far and wide!