Re: [bookartsconnection] Post of Proposal for May 18th meeting

    Message 1 of 11 , May 16, 2002
      Thanks, Lisa. I'd read that message but wasn't sure which option had
      been decided upon. I gather we are doing a collaborative project
      (projects?) for the book arts exhibit, as well as bringing anything
      we want to share (resources, info about exhibits, classes, etc.). In
      response to Sharon's question, I believe we are meeting at 1 pm at
      Jill's studio, which is also an opportunity for people to bring books
      for the exhibit there on Memorial Day weekend.

    • k.mar
      Message 2 of 11 , May 16, 2002
        Ok- I don't have this, how do you find it this #102?? All I need to know is
        is it at 1?
        Kathleen
        Message 3 of 11 , May 16, 2002
          Here's what Lisa posted on May 1, which was still in my inbox:

          1. Bringing instruction/reference publications from
          our personal libraries in the afore mentioned areas of
          interest, even flyers, catalogs, or bibliography lists
          are great resources.

          2. We bring small, portable projects we're working on
          and have an open studio.

          3. Use the day to create a collaborative project, like
          developing a 3-hour 'round-robin' that we can
          contribute to the So-Called Books Exhibit.

          Please post any other suggestions and feedback.

          Remember to bring submissions for "So-Called Books"
          between now & Sunday, May 19th!

          Thanks,
          artboox@...