Interview with the artist who color coded a SF bookstore

  • Angela Moll
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 21, 2004
      Hi: I found a brief interview with Chris Cobb, the artist who rearranged the Adobe Bookshop in San Francisco's Mission District by color. Jill posted a link to photos of the installation a while back. It has been so popular that the bookstore has extended the installation until Jan. 1st. So, those of you visiting the city during the holidays can still see it.

      http://www.mcsweeneys.net/links/events/chriscobb2.html

      Angela