Re: [bookartsconnection] Check out the Christmas trees at Anthropologie

  • mjbohlen
    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 17, 2004
      Thanks.
      Sometime I would like to visit Santa Barbara. That is where I was
      BORN!! In 1944. My Dad was stationed out there but when he was sent
      overseas, he had my Mom move back to Boston. Now I am in Virginia, but
      my 3 children are in San Fran.
      I love making all kinds of books. It is so relaxing and gratifying.

      Mary Jane

      On Thu, 16 Dec 2004 12:20:27 -0800
    • francesj14@cox.net
      Message 2 of 8 , Dec 21, 2004
        Pam:
        I finally took a break and went over to the store
        Anthropologie and what a pleasant surprise. not only
        did they have the tree of books, shingled top, and dress
        and top made from a book, they had a slew of large
        letter forms both in fabric covered and as metal hooks.
        nice small gift books. Here I thought they were a dress
        shop. Looks like they decided to cater to the large local
        book lovers crowd this year. thanks for the tip. I do
        have to say the borders was a disappointmnet - seems
        they are down sizing with fewer book selections, wider
        walkways and fewer exhibits, shorter lines at the
        register.... hmmm...
        frances