mail art around the world

    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 7, 2004
      Calligraphers and artists from around the world are invited to
      particiapate in the first edition of Mail Art across the World.
      Theme and technics are free. Deadline for entries is March, 21 2005.
      The envelopes will be exhibited in several countries (Belgium, Holland,
      France and Argentina already and in any volunteer country) and in the
      Internet gallery.
      For further information please visit the website :
      www.mail-art-project.com
      Enjoy !

    • Angela Moll
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 21, 2004
        Hi: I found a brief interview with Chris Cobb, the artist who rearranged the Adobe Bookshop in San Francisco's Mission District by color. Jill posted a link to photos of the installation a while back. It has been so popular that the bookstore has extended the installation until Jan. 1st. So, those of you visiting the city during the holidays can still see it.

        http://www.mcsweeneys.net/links/events/chriscobb2.html

        Angela