Post of Proposal for May 18th meeting

  • Lisa Moore
    Message 1 of 11 , May 16, 2002
      Hi, Everyone, the original message was posted May 1st,
      and is #102 in the message archives, for those
      looking.

      See Ya Sat.
      Lisa

      LAUNCH - Your Yahoo! Music Experience
      http://launch.yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 11 , May 16, 2002
        Thanks, Lisa. I'd read that message but wasn't sure which option had
        been decided upon. I gather we are doing a collaborative project
        (projects?) for the book arts exhibit, as well as bringing anything
        we want to share (resources, info about exhibits, classes, etc.). In
        response to Sharon's question, I believe we are meeting at 1 pm at
        Jill's studio, which is also an opportunity for people to bring books
        for the exhibit there on Memorial Day weekend.

      • k.mar
        Message 3 of 11 , May 16, 2002
          Ok- I don't have this, how do you find it this #102?? All I need to know is
          is it at 1?
          Kathleen
          Message 4 of 11 , May 16, 2002
            Here's what Lisa posted on May 1, which was still in my inbox:

            1. Bringing instruction/reference publications from
            our personal libraries in the afore mentioned areas of
            interest, even flyers, catalogs, or bibliography lists
            are great resources.

            2. We bring small, portable projects we're working on
            and have an open studio.

            3. Use the day to create a collaborative project, like
            developing a 3-hour 'round-robin' that we can
            contribute to the So-Called Books Exhibit.

            Please post any other suggestions and feedback.

            Remember to bring submissions for "So-Called Books"
            between now & Sunday, May 19th!

            Thanks,
            artboox@...