Home & Garden Television: Kathleen Mar suggests you read this.

  • Kathleen Mar
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 16, 2004
      Kathleen Mar thought you would be interested in this link to "Audience Show and Tell: Velvet Embossed Boxes, Polymer Clay "Ivory"" on the Home & Garden Television Web site:

      http://www.hgtv.com/hgtv/cr_occasions_december/article/0,1789,HGTV_3270_3313691,00.html

      Here I am on the Carol Duvall Show! The next showing is December 14 at 9:30 am, although I look like Carol Duvall is going to bite me

      http://hgtv.com