Re: [bookartsconnection] Proposal for May 18th meeting

  • askengel@aol.com
    Message 1 of 11 , May 15, 2002
      Also wondering if we're meeting back at Jil's?
      Time?

      Sharon
    • Lisa Moore
      Message 2 of 11 , May 16, 2002
        Hi, Everyone, the original message was posted May 1st,
        and is #102 in the message archives, for those
        looking.

        See Ya Sat.
        Lisa

        LAUNCH - Your Yahoo! Music Experience
        http://launch.yahoo.com
        Message 3 of 11 , May 16, 2002
          Thanks, Lisa. I'd read that message but wasn't sure which option had
          been decided upon. I gather we are doing a collaborative project
          (projects?) for the book arts exhibit, as well as bringing anything
          we want to share (resources, info about exhibits, classes, etc.). In
          response to Sharon's question, I believe we are meeting at 1 pm at
          Jill's studio, which is also an opportunity for people to bring books
          for the exhibit there on Memorial Day weekend.

        • k.mar
          Message 4 of 11 , May 16, 2002
            Ok- I don't have this, how do you find it this #102?? All I need to know is
            is it at 1?
            Kathleen
            Message 5 of 11 , May 16, 2002
              Here's what Lisa posted on May 1, which was still in my inbox:

              1. Bringing instruction/reference publications from
              our personal libraries in the afore mentioned areas of
              interest, even flyers, catalogs, or bibliography lists
              are great resources.

              2. We bring small, portable projects we're working on
              and have an open studio.

              3. Use the day to create a collaborative project, like
              developing a 3-hour 'round-robin' that we can
              contribute to the So-Called Books Exhibit.

              Please post any other suggestions and feedback.

              Remember to bring submissions for "So-Called Books"
              between now & Sunday, May 19th!

              Thanks,
              artboox@...