Re: [bookartsconnection] Proposal for May 18th meeting

    Message 1 of 11 , May 15, 2002
      I, too, have been searching for the message I thought I'd missed! I
      hope whoever posted the idea for Sat. will resend it. I look forward
      to seeing everyone.

    • askengel@aol.com
      Message 2 of 11 , May 15, 2002
        Also wondering if we're meeting back at Jil's?
        Time?

        Sharon
      • Lisa Moore
        Message 3 of 11 , May 16, 2002
          Hi, Everyone, the original message was posted May 1st,
          and is #102 in the message archives, for those
          looking.

          See Ya Sat.
          Lisa

          LAUNCH - Your Yahoo! Music Experience
          http://launch.yahoo.com
          Message 4 of 11 , May 16, 2002
            Thanks, Lisa. I'd read that message but wasn't sure which option had
            been decided upon. I gather we are doing a collaborative project
            (projects?) for the book arts exhibit, as well as bringing anything
            we want to share (resources, info about exhibits, classes, etc.). In
            response to Sharon's question, I believe we are meeting at 1 pm at
            Jill's studio, which is also an opportunity for people to bring books
            for the exhibit there on Memorial Day weekend.

          • k.mar
            Message 5 of 11 , May 16, 2002
              Ok- I don't have this, how do you find it this #102?? All I need to know is
              is it at 1?
              Kathleen
              Message 6 of 11 , May 16, 2002
                Here's what Lisa posted on May 1, which was still in my inbox:

                1. Bringing instruction/reference publications from
                our personal libraries in the afore mentioned areas of
                interest, even flyers, catalogs, or bibliography lists
                are great resources.

                2. We bring small, portable projects we're working on
                and have an open studio.

                3. Use the day to create a collaborative project, like
                developing a 3-hour 'round-robin' that we can
                contribute to the So-Called Books Exhibit.

                Please post any other suggestions and feedback.

                Remember to bring submissions for "So-Called Books"
                between now & Sunday, May 19th!

                Thanks,
                artboox@...