Re: [bookartsconnection] Proposal for May 18th meeting
- I, too, have been searching for the message I thought I'd missed! I
hope whoever posted the idea for Sat. will resend it. I look forward
to seeing everyone.
- Hi, Everyone, the original message was posted May 1st,
and is #102 in the message archives, for those
See Ya Sat.
Do You Yahoo!?
LAUNCH - Your Yahoo! Music Experience
- Thanks, Lisa. I'd read that message but wasn't sure which option had
been decided upon. I gather we are doing a collaborative project
(projects?) for the book arts exhibit, as well as bringing anything
we want to share (resources, info about exhibits, classes, etc.). In
response to Sharon's question, I believe we are meeting at 1 pm at
Jill's studio, which is also an opportunity for people to bring books
for the exhibit there on Memorial Day weekend.
- Here's what Lisa posted on May 1, which was still in my inbox:
1. Bringing instruction/reference publications from
our personal libraries in the afore mentioned areas of
interest, even flyers, catalogs, or bibliography lists
are great resources.
2. We bring small, portable projects we're working on
and have an open studio.
3. Use the day to create a collaborative project, like
developing a 3-hour 'round-robin' that we can
contribute to the So-Called Books Exhibit.
Please post any other suggestions and feedback.
Remember to bring submissions for "So-Called Books"
between now & Sunday, May 19th!