Congratulations

  • milkyway990
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 11, 2004
      Congratulations Jill ! ! ! ! I looked for the magazine at Michaels
      yesterday but they were sold out, will have to go back this weekend
      for my copy. With all of your hard work and perseverance of your
      art I am extremely happy you are finally published. I am looking
      forward to seeing the group when I'm in S.B. next month.
      - Maxine
      http://www.homesteadmill.com