Re: [bookartsconnection] published at last!

    Message 1 of 12 , Nov 10, 2004
      Congratulations, Jill! I went to Michael's today to buy a copy but
      couldn't find it there. The clerk was sure they'd put out the new
      issue, so maybe everybody else just beat me to it. Since I've never
      bought it anywhere else, I'd appreciate knowing where else it's
      available in the S.B. area, if anyone knows.

      Pam

      >I just got a copy of the Nov/Dec issue of Somerset Studios and there
      >is a double page spread of my writing on pages 50 & 51. My it feels
      >good to be in print!
      >
      >Jill

    • Mary Stanley
      Message 2 of 12 , Nov 10, 2004
        Somerset is usually available at Borders...SB and Goleta...hope this helps.

        Also one of our local doll makers, Susan Bates Bezek, has a wonderful witch doll, Hagatha, in the latest Art Doll Quarterly....page14-15

        Mary

        Message 3 of 12 , Nov 10, 2004
          Thanks, Mary! I'll try Borders tomorrow.
          Pam

          Message 4 of 12 , Nov 10, 2004
            I got mine at Borders. Thank you to everyone who has congratulated me!

          • francesj14@cox.net
            Message 5 of 12 , Nov 11, 2004
              Try paper and ink on upper state st.
              frances