Re: [bookartsconnection] published at last!

  • Linda Snook
    Message 1 of 12 , Nov 10, 2004
      Congratulations, Jill!

      Message 2 of 12 , Nov 10, 2004
        Congratulations, Jill! I went to Michael's today to buy a copy but
        couldn't find it there. The clerk was sure they'd put out the new
        issue, so maybe everybody else just beat me to it. Since I've never
        bought it anywhere else, I'd appreciate knowing where else it's
        available in the S.B. area, if anyone knows.

        Pam

        >I just got a copy of the Nov/Dec issue of Somerset Studios and there
        >is a double page spread of my writing on pages 50 & 51. My it feels
        >good to be in print!
        >
        >Jill

      • Mary Stanley
        Message 3 of 12 , Nov 10, 2004
          Somerset is usually available at Borders...SB and Goleta...hope this helps.

          Also one of our local doll makers, Susan Bates Bezek, has a wonderful witch doll, Hagatha, in the latest Art Doll Quarterly....page14-15

          Mary

          Message 4 of 12 , Nov 10, 2004
            Thanks, Mary! I'll try Borders tomorrow.
            Pam

            Message 5 of 12 , Nov 10, 2004
              I got mine at Borders. Thank you to everyone who has congratulated me!

            • francesj14@cox.net
              Message 6 of 12 , Nov 11, 2004
                Try paper and ink on upper state st.
                frances