Re: [bookartsconnection] published at last!

    Message 1 of 12 , Nov 10, 2004
      dang! just the year i did not renew the subscription! will get the issue for
      sure. way to go, jill.

      Message 2 of 12 , Nov 10, 2004
        Congratulations, Jill!

        Message 3 of 12 , Nov 10, 2004
          Congratulations, Jill! I went to Michael's today to buy a copy but
          couldn't find it there. The clerk was sure they'd put out the new
          issue, so maybe everybody else just beat me to it. Since I've never
          bought it anywhere else, I'd appreciate knowing where else it's
          available in the S.B. area, if anyone knows.

          Pam

          >I just got a copy of the Nov/Dec issue of Somerset Studios and there
          >is a double page spread of my writing on pages 50 & 51. My it feels
          >good to be in print!
          >
          >Jill

        • Mary Stanley
          Message 4 of 12 , Nov 10, 2004
            Somerset is usually available at Borders...SB and Goleta...hope this helps.

            Also one of our local doll makers, Susan Bates Bezek, has a wonderful witch doll, Hagatha, in the latest Art Doll Quarterly....page14-15

            Mary

            Message 5 of 12 , Nov 10, 2004
              Thanks, Mary! I'll try Borders tomorrow.
              Pam

              Message 6 of 12 , Nov 10, 2004
                I got mine at Borders. Thank you to everyone who has congratulated me!

              • francesj14@cox.net
                Message 7 of 12 , Nov 11, 2004
                  Try paper and ink on upper state st.
                  frances