Re: [bookartsconnection] published at last!

  • Tom & Judy
    Message 1 of 12 , Nov 9, 2004
      Wonderful news! I received a subscription to the magazine as a gift
      for my birthday so I'll see it soon. Judy

      Message 2 of 12 , Nov 10, 2004
        dang! just the year i did not renew the subscription! will get the issue for
        sure. way to go, jill.

        > I just got a copy of the Nov/Dec issue of Somerset Studios and there is a
        double page spread of my writing on pages 50 & 51. My it feels good to be
        in print!

        > Jill

      • Linda Snook
        Message 3 of 12 , Nov 10, 2004
          Congratulations, Jill!

          Message 4 of 12 , Nov 10, 2004
            Congratulations, Jill! I went to Michael's today to buy a copy but
            couldn't find it there. The clerk was sure they'd put out the new
            issue, so maybe everybody else just beat me to it. Since I've never
            bought it anywhere else, I'd appreciate knowing where else it's
            available in the S.B. area, if anyone knows.

            Pam

            >I just got a copy of the Nov/Dec issue of Somerset Studios and there
            >is a double page spread of my writing on pages 50 & 51. My it feels
            >good to be in print!
            >
            >Jill

          • Mary Stanley
            Message 5 of 12 , Nov 10, 2004
              Somerset is usually available at Borders...SB and Goleta...hope this helps.

              Also one of our local doll makers, Susan Bates Bezek, has a wonderful witch doll, Hagatha, in the latest Art Doll Quarterly....page14-15

              Mary

              Message 6 of 12 , Nov 10, 2004
                Thanks, Mary! I'll try Borders tomorrow.
                Pam

                Message 7 of 12 , Nov 10, 2004
                  I got mine at Borders. Thank you to everyone who has congratulated me!

                • francesj14@cox.net
                  Message 8 of 12 , Nov 11, 2004
                    Try paper and ink on upper state st.
                    frances