RE: [bookartsconnection] published at last!

  • Sara Norquay
    Message 1 of 12 , Nov 9, 2004
      Yeah Jill!!!!

      I will try to get hold of a copy. I sent your check to you by mail today. By
      the way, did Kathy Sargent just show up last Sunday? I hope no one does that
      this Sunday.

      Sara

      >From: "Jill Littlewood" <jill@...>
      >To: <bookartsconnection@yahoogroups.com>
      >Subject: [bookartsconnection] published at last!
      >Date: Tue, 9 Nov 2004 17:01:41 -0800
      >

      >I just got a copy of the Nov/Dec issue of Somerset Studios and there is
      a double page spread of my writing on pages 50 & 51. My it feels good
      to be in print!

      >Jill

      > http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

    • Tom & Judy
      Message 2 of 12 , Nov 9, 2004
        Wonderful news! I received a subscription to the magazine as a gift
        for my birthday so I'll see it soon. Judy

        Message 3 of 12 , Nov 10, 2004
          dang! just the year i did not renew the subscription! will get the issue for
          sure. way to go, jill.

          > I just got a copy of the Nov/Dec issue of Somerset Studios and there is a
          double page spread of my writing on pages 50 & 51. My it feels good to be
          in print!

          > Jill

        • Linda Snook
          Message 4 of 12 , Nov 10, 2004
            Congratulations, Jill!

            Message 5 of 12 , Nov 10, 2004
              Congratulations, Jill! I went to Michael's today to buy a copy but
              couldn't find it there. The clerk was sure they'd put out the new
              issue, so maybe everybody else just beat me to it. Since I've never
              bought it anywhere else, I'd appreciate knowing where else it's
              available in the S.B. area, if anyone knows.

              Pam

              >I just got a copy of the Nov/Dec issue of Somerset Studios and there
              >is a double page spread of my writing on pages 50 & 51. My it feels
              >good to be in print!
              >
              >Jill

            • Mary Stanley
              Message 6 of 12 , Nov 10, 2004
                Somerset is usually available at Borders...SB and Goleta...hope this helps.

                Also one of our local doll makers, Susan Bates Bezek, has a wonderful witch doll, Hagatha, in the latest Art Doll Quarterly....page14-15

                Mary

                Message 7 of 12 , Nov 10, 2004
                  Thanks, Mary! I'll try Borders tomorrow.
                  Pam

                  Message 8 of 12 , Nov 10, 2004
                    I got mine at Borders. Thank you to everyone who has congratulated me!

                  • francesj14@cox.net
                    Message 9 of 12 , Nov 11, 2004
                      Try paper and ink on upper state st.
                      frances