RE: [bookartsconnection] published at last!

  • Mary Stanley
    Message 1 of 12 , Nov 9, 2004
      Congratulations,JIll! Way to go!

      Mary

    • Sara Norquay
      Message 2 of 12 , Nov 9, 2004
        Yeah Jill!!!!

        I will try to get hold of a copy. I sent your check to you by mail today. By
        the way, did Kathy Sargent just show up last Sunday? I hope no one does that
        this Sunday.

        Sara

        >From: "Jill Littlewood" <jill@...>
        >To: <bookartsconnection@yahoogroups.com>
        >Subject: [bookartsconnection] published at last!
        >Date: Tue, 9 Nov 2004 17:01:41 -0800
        >

        >I just got a copy of the Nov/Dec issue of Somerset Studios and there is
        a double page spread of my writing on pages 50 & 51. My it feels good
        to be in print!

        >Jill

        > http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

      • Tom & Judy
        Message 3 of 12 , Nov 9, 2004
          Wonderful news! I received a subscription to the magazine as a gift
          for my birthday so I'll see it soon. Judy

          Message 4 of 12 , Nov 10, 2004
            dang! just the year i did not renew the subscription! will get the issue for
            sure. way to go, jill.

            > I just got a copy of the Nov/Dec issue of Somerset Studios and there is a
            double page spread of my writing on pages 50 & 51. My it feels good to be
            in print!

            > Jill

          • Linda Snook
            Message 5 of 12 , Nov 10, 2004
              Congratulations, Jill!

              Message 6 of 12 , Nov 10, 2004
                Congratulations, Jill! I went to Michael's today to buy a copy but
                couldn't find it there. The clerk was sure they'd put out the new
                issue, so maybe everybody else just beat me to it. Since I've never
                bought it anywhere else, I'd appreciate knowing where else it's
                available in the S.B. area, if anyone knows.

                Pam

                >I just got a copy of the Nov/Dec issue of Somerset Studios and there
                >is a double page spread of my writing on pages 50 & 51. My it feels
                >good to be in print!
                >
                >Jill

              • Mary Stanley
                Message 7 of 12 , Nov 10, 2004
                  Somerset is usually available at Borders...SB and Goleta...hope this helps.

                  Also one of our local doll makers, Susan Bates Bezek, has a wonderful witch doll, Hagatha, in the latest Art Doll Quarterly....page14-15

                  Mary

                  Message 8 of 12 , Nov 10, 2004
                    Thanks, Mary! I'll try Borders tomorrow.
                    Pam

                    Message 9 of 12 , Nov 10, 2004
                      I got mine at Borders. Thank you to everyone who has congratulated me!

                    • francesj14@cox.net
                      Message 10 of 12 , Nov 11, 2004
                        Try paper and ink on upper state st.
                        frances