published at last!

    Message 1 of 12 , Nov 9, 2004
      I just got a copy of the Nov/Dec issue of Somerset Studios and there is a double page spread of my writing on pages 50 & 51. My it feels good to be in print!

    • francesj14@cox.net
      Message 2 of 12 , Nov 9, 2004
        Great! Good News! I can't hardly wait till I get my copy
        in the mail.
        Frances

        > From: "Jill Littlewood" <jill@...>
        > Date: 2004/11/09 Tue PM 08:01:41 EST
        > To: <bookartsconnection@yahoogroups.com>
        > Subject: [bookartsconnection] published at last!

      • Mary Stanley
        Message 3 of 12 , Nov 9, 2004
          Congratulations,JIll! Way to go!

          Mary

        • Sara Norquay
          Message 4 of 12 , Nov 9, 2004
            Yeah Jill!!!!

            I will try to get hold of a copy. I sent your check to you by mail today. By
            the way, did Kathy Sargent just show up last Sunday? I hope no one does that
            this Sunday.

            Sara

            >From: "Jill Littlewood" <jill@...>
            >To: <bookartsconnection@yahoogroups.com>
            >Subject: [bookartsconnection] published at last!
            >Date: Tue, 9 Nov 2004 17:01:41 -0800
            >

            >I just got a copy of the Nov/Dec issue of Somerset Studios and there is
            a double page spread of my writing on pages 50 & 51. My it feels good
            to be in print!

            >Jill

            > http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

          • Tom & Judy
            Message 5 of 12 , Nov 9, 2004
              Wonderful news! I received a subscription to the magazine as a gift
              for my birthday so I'll see it soon. Judy

              Message 6 of 12 , Nov 10, 2004
                dang! just the year i did not renew the subscription! will get the issue for
                sure. way to go, jill.

                > I just got a copy of the Nov/Dec issue of Somerset Studios and there is a
                double page spread of my writing on pages 50 & 51. My it feels good to be
                in print!

                > Jill

              • Linda Snook
                Message 7 of 12 , Nov 10, 2004
                  Congratulations, Jill!

                  Message 8 of 12 , Nov 10, 2004
                    Congratulations, Jill! I went to Michael's today to buy a copy but
                    couldn't find it there. The clerk was sure they'd put out the new
                    issue, so maybe everybody else just beat me to it. Since I've never
                    bought it anywhere else, I'd appreciate knowing where else it's
                    available in the S.B. area, if anyone knows.

                    Pam

                    >I just got a copy of the Nov/Dec issue of Somerset Studios and there
                    >is a double page spread of my writing on pages 50 & 51. My it feels
                    >good to be in print!
                    >
                    >Jill

                  • Mary Stanley
                    Message 9 of 12 , Nov 10, 2004
                      Somerset is usually available at Borders...SB and Goleta...hope this helps.

                      Also one of our local doll makers, Susan Bates Bezek, has a wonderful witch doll, Hagatha, in the latest Art Doll Quarterly....page14-15

                      Mary

                      Message 10 of 12 , Nov 10, 2004
                        Thanks, Mary! I'll try Borders tomorrow.
                        Pam

                        Message 11 of 12 , Nov 10, 2004
                          I got mine at Borders. Thank you to everyone who has congratulated me!

                        • francesj14@cox.net
                          Message 12 of 12 , Nov 11, 2004
                            Try paper and ink on upper state st.
                            frances