Proposal for May 18th meeting

  • askengel@aol.com
    Message 1 of 11 , May 15, 2002
      Hi all,
      I'm receiving the postings saying what a great idea we have
      for the meeting this Saturday. But I somehow missed the
      original posting saying exactly what it will be. What are we
      going to do?
      Thanks,
      Sharon Engel
      Ojai
    • Tom & Judy Nilsen
      Message 2 of 11 , May 15, 2002
        Same with me. Judy

        Message 3 of 11 , May 15, 2002
          I, too, have been searching for the message I thought I'd missed! I
          hope whoever posted the idea for Sat. will resend it. I look forward
          to seeing everyone.

        • askengel@aol.com
          Message 4 of 11 , May 15, 2002
            Also wondering if we're meeting back at Jil's?
            Time?

            Sharon
          • Lisa Moore
            Message 5 of 11 , May 16, 2002
              Hi, Everyone, the original message was posted May 1st,
              and is #102 in the message archives, for those
              looking.

              See Ya Sat.
              Lisa

              LAUNCH - Your Yahoo! Music Experience
              http://launch.yahoo.com
              Message 6 of 11 , May 16, 2002
                Thanks, Lisa. I'd read that message but wasn't sure which option had
                been decided upon. I gather we are doing a collaborative project
                (projects?) for the book arts exhibit, as well as bringing anything
                we want to share (resources, info about exhibits, classes, etc.). In
                response to Sharon's question, I believe we are meeting at 1 pm at
                Jill's studio, which is also an opportunity for people to bring books
                for the exhibit there on Memorial Day weekend.

              • k.mar
                Message 7 of 11 , May 16, 2002
                  Ok- I don't have this, how do you find it this #102?? All I need to know is
                  is it at 1?
                  Kathleen
                  Message 8 of 11 , May 16, 2002
                    Here's what Lisa posted on May 1, which was still in my inbox:

                    1. Bringing instruction/reference publications from
                    our personal libraries in the afore mentioned areas of
                    interest, even flyers, catalogs, or bibliography lists
                    are great resources.

                    2. We bring small, portable projects we're working on
                    and have an open studio.

                    3. Use the day to create a collaborative project, like
                    developing a 3-hour 'round-robin' that we can
                    contribute to the So-Called Books Exhibit.

                    Please post any other suggestions and feedback.

                    Remember to bring submissions for "So-Called Books"
                    between now & Sunday, May 19th!

                    Thanks,
                    artboox@...