AD: Gold Finishing Tools For Sale

  • Frank Lehmann
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 25, 2004
      Please excuse any cross-postings.

      We’ve just put some more gold finishing tools up for auction on ebay.
      These include some fantastic tools: a fire-breathing dragon, a basket
      full of flowers with incredible detail and several lovely center tools
      that can also be used in diaper patterns.

      Clicking on the following link will bring up one of them.

      http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=8141492817&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT

      Or, you can search for “Gold Finishing Tool” or for item number
      “8141492817”.
      From there, you can find the others by clicking on the link “View
      seller’s other items”

      Since we will not be a vendor this year at Standards, this will be your
      only chance to buy these tools.

      Frank Lehmann
      Lehmann Bindery