Bolivian Bookbinding, etc.

  • rosequeen48
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 13, 2004
      I thought this link was interesting:
      http://www.transientbooks.com/bolivia/home_eng.htm

      Also, I went yesterday to the reception for the Artists Book show at
      the University of Judaism and it was terrific! You must go and you
      might like to pencil in next Sunday, October 17 from 2 to 4 p.m. for
      this purpose because Gloria Helfgott, the LABAC memberwho helped to
      organize the show, will be presenting an informal discussion and tour
      of the exhibition. Several of the other exhibiting artists will be on
      hand to answer queries about their work. The Los Angeles Book Arts
      Center is co-sponsoring this event. The University of Judaism is
      located at 15600 Mulholland Drive, Bel Air.