BAC at SB Book Festival Sept.18th

  • jill@littlewoodstudios.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 12, 2004
      Please join several Book Arts Connection friends at the 6th Annual Santa
      Barbara Book & Author Festival this coming Saturday, September 18th, 10 - 5, at
      De la Guerra Plaza. This is our first foray into these waters and it would be
      wonderful to see some friendly faces.

      Sally Bailey, Kathleen Mar, Elena Mary Siff and I will all be there at the Book
      Arts Connection Booth. We will also be showing and selling books by Ines
      Monguio and Sara Norquay. Pam Maines has begun working on something we can give
      to curious viewers. We hope to generate interest and dialogue with our fellow
      book people and with the public about our network and artist's books in
      general.

      Please come join us!

      Jill Littlewood

      Book &Author Festival
      Saturday, Sept. 18th
      10 am - 5pm
      De la Guerra Plaza (the park by City Hall and the SB News-Press)