Ad: Bookbinding Gold Finishing Tools for Sale

  • Frank Lehmann
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 31, 2004
      Please excuse any cross-postings.

      We have just put up for auction on eBay a number of gold finishing
      tools. Clicking on the following link will bring up one of them.

      http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=75576&item=8128602100&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW

      or, on the ebay site, you can search for the following item # 8128602100

      From there, you can find the others by clicking on the link “View
      seller’s other items” (we are also selling some really nifty camera
      gear!)

      Frank Lehmann
      Lehmann Bindery