lots of book arts info

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 27, 2004
      Colophon Page, with the curatorial expertise of Judith Hoffberg and
      Umbrella, is pleased to announce a new Book Arts Calendar for the
      Fall:
      http://colophon.com/calendar.html.

      We also invite book artists and curators to propose exhibitions for
      Colphon Page. With 1000 plus visitors each day, we offer a unique
      opportunity to expand the audience for the works of contemporary book
      artists.

      Best regards,
      Jim Wintner
      --