Camarillo area "stuff" sale: Saturday, August 28th

  • bamajoyce@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 27, 2004
      If any of you artists are in the Camarillo area tomorrow, Saturday, August
      28th, you are invited to my garage sale of 45 years accumulation of STUFF.
      Artist supplies: 14 pizza boxes of rubber stamps--many from Stampa Barbara.
      Hundreds of hard backed cookbooks, holiday decorations --annalee, handcrafted,
      lizzie high. You name it! Food magazines from the late 30s through the 80s.
      Great ephemera.

      Just decided to do this on Monday. Working feverishly to get things on the
      patio. So liberating. Clean camp and I can start all over again!

      Joyce Resnik
      888 Calle del Norte
      Camarillo

      DIRECTIONS: Las Posas exit. Turn east toward the mountains. Where Las
      Posas vears to the right, you go straight: Crestview. At first boulevard stop,
      veer right: Valley Vista. Winds a bit here. Watch for the fire station on
      your left: Calle Aurora. Left on Calle Aurora to Calle del Norte. Right
      turn to the very end of the cul de sac.

      Sale from 8 a.m. until noon only.