postcards for book show

    Message 1 of 3 , May 12 8:06 PM
      Book Artists,

      I have printed up some postcards with the information about the book show on May 25, 26, and 27. The front side is blank so you can collage or rubberstamp or otherwise decorate it; the back has the info and a space to write a short message and the address. If you want to come by and pick some up let me know - leave a message if I am not home and tell me how many you want. I can leave them in the mailbox by the front archway if you want to cruise by quickly. If you want to stop in for a bit and see the gallery that is also possible. Let me know-----------

      Jill

      Jill Littlewood 435 E. Pedregosa (805) 898-9260

    • Lisa Moore
      Message 2 of 3 , May 14 9:55 AM
        Jill, Thank you so Much for making announcements! Is
        it possible to post a copy of the text so that those
        of us who can, may print out our own as well as send
        email announcements with the particulars of gallery
        hours?

        I'm still madly putting books together!
        Thanks again,
        Lisa

        LAUNCH - Your Yahoo! Music Experience
        http://launch.yahoo.com
      • sally timlin
        Message 3 of 3 , May 14 10:06 PM
          Jill...
          I have some extra postcards which I'd love to drop off
          to you sometime...Is there a good time for you?
          Sally

          =====