Re: [bookartsconnection] origamic architecture

  • molly moodle
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 18, 2004
      Thanks for the origami-related site Jill. I have
      forwarded it off to Steven (who did the origami lesson
      for the book meeting) who is in Tokyo as we speak. He
      is suffering in an industrial lab for a week, but he
      has promised to bring me back some paper.

      Cheers,

      Gretchen Beckert
      --- Jill Littlewood <jill@...>

      http://promotions.yahoo.com/goldrush