origamic architecture

    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 18, 2004
      http://members.ams.chello.nl/rebran/oaeng.htm

    • molly moodle
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 18, 2004
        Thanks for the origami-related site Jill. I have
        forwarded it off to Steven (who did the origami lesson
        for the book meeting) who is in Tokyo as we speak. He
        is suffering in an industrial lab for a week, but he
        has promised to bring me back some paper.

        Cheers,

        Gretchen Beckert
        --- Jill Littlewood <jill@...>

        http://promotions.yahoo.com/goldrush