Make Ready: A Letterpress Blog

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 4 8:32 PM
      From: rxchow
      To: sfletterpress@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Tuesday, August 03, 2004 10:06 AM
      Subject: [sfletterpress] Make Ready: A Letterpress Blog

      I am happy to announce Make Ready, a resource for letterpress
      printers.

      http://makeready.org/

      Make Ready is a journal featuring news and observations on
      letterpress, book arts, design, and typography - slightly carmelized,
      with a healthy dollop of ephemera.

      Enjoy! Roderick

      To log on to our website & archive, and change personal list settings go to:

      To change the way you receive your list messages without going to the website, simply send an e-mail from your member e-mail address to the following:

      For normal delivery of list messages as they are posted, send an e-mail to:

      sfletterpress-normal@yahoogroups.com

      For a one e-mail per day digest of all the list messages sent to the list in one day, send an e-mail to:

      sfletterpress-digest@yahoogroups.com

      Yahoo! Groups Sponsor