Show in S.B.

  • milkyway990
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 3, 2004
      Hi, I had to share with Jill and the others, who were in the S.B.
      Library Show, some thoughts my mother and a friend had related to
      that show. They couldn't stop talking about it. Mom thought it
      sooooooooo neat that they hoofed it down to Long's on State and
      bought a one time camera so that I could see it as well! That is a
      biggie in that mom is almost 85 years old. She recognized Jill and
      Giana names as friends of mine. She didn't stop for almost an hour
      on the phone. WHY TO GO ! ! ! ! I'm looking forward to seeing and
      sharing with the group in September, it's been too long since my
      last visit.
      I have to share that I was selected artist of the month at our
      local gallery. http://www.artonsymmes.com/3/index.asp?i=73
      I have new collage work which I wish to focus. Take a look at the
      "A house became our home" on my artist page and please give me some
      feedback. Thanks, Maxine

      http://www.homesteadmill.com/