edible books from all over

    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 25, 2004
      http://colophon.com/ediblebooks/books2eat2003.html

      Francis: I hope you like this as well as the bible!

    • francesj14@cox.net
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 26, 2004
        Yes! thank you,

        it reminds me of a book I made in kansas City for an
        art reception. made of green avacodoes, brown refried
        beans, red diced tomatoes, red and green chilies,
        white sour cream, golden corn scoops creating a
        distant landscape on a platter.
        frances