Re: Finally got in, I think!

  • patbooks2000
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 29, 2002
      Welcome, lolomama. Yes, you're in! I hope you enjoy this message
      board. We all have a lot to share about books and stuff. And I hope
      you'll come to the next meeting of the new Central Coast Book Arts
      Group. We meet next on May 18th. You'll read more about it here. Tell
      us about your experiences with books!

      Patrice Baldwin
      http://www.mindspring.com/~patbooks